“We wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!” Anywhere I go Christmas is on the air already. Everybody knows that Christmas is all about giving & sharing, It’s all about love. I know I am no longer a kid, but everybody has their Christmas wish, I ain’t naughty so I guess Santa will at least consider me. 🙂 haha. Here’s my Christmas Wish^_^
These items were lovely right? most of them are from necessary clothing, I love their dresses & shoes. Those l impressive details really made me wish that Santa is real. I can imagine my face if i’ll see these items being wrapped and was put under the Christmas tree! wee.. 🙂
- This red DSLR camera is number one on my list, since it is actually more captivating to have good quality photos here on my blog, I really needed to buy this precious camera. I need it more on my outfit shots, as far as we know it is more convincing if we captured every little detail. Don’t worry baby, Santa will hear us and you’ll soon be mine:)
2. This lovely sexy dress is Beth Bodycon Dress it’s sexy right?! This dress is super dressy with metallic thread throughout for a great metallic look to it! Is supposed to be form fitting with peplum detailing at waist. Has cut out detailing as well on backside.I love the details on the back & It’s perfect for me since I doesn’t have any red dress yet. I can actually use it in the office, I just have to put a blazer on and during night out that sexy back will bring me on!:)
3. To pair my lovely red dress this rocking wedge will be perfect! I really wanted to have this pair of shoes♥Sick studded wedge ankle booties.It has side zipper for closure and comfort and flat studs on the inside for comfort and fit. Has studs throughout. Are such a trendy shoe right now that would be great for any occasion. My favorite bloggers do have this pair Laureen & Camille. (sigh!)
4. Next on the list, The Melanie Studded Dress its absolutely stunning! This dress has peplum detailing and stud embellishment throughout. Has back zipper for closure and fit. This is really a jaw dropping look! 🙂
5. The Quinn Laced Peplum Top it’s absolutely adorable and is a classic top that can be worn all year round. This top has lace trim at the top, with zipper in the back for closure.You can wear this top with jeans /Skirt.
6. This faux leather mini skirt is so adorable! This skirt has faux leather throughout with elastic waist band at top for comfort and fit. Has a great amount of flow to it, pair with a baggy sweatshirt and you’ll be rocker chic and yet a cutie! Just like Tricia Gosingtian who look adorable with this leather mini skirt.
7. Looking for the perfect statement wedges for this fall season? Look no further. Here are trendy wedge cut out ankle booties with lace up featuring! Are approximately 6 1/2 inches tall from insert to floor, and 4 1/2 inches on platform. Are very comfortable and would look sick with a flowy skirt and a large sweater!
8. Since I really love pink these super cute vibrant color wedges are great with a pair of skinny jeans. They are fun and beyond comfortable. It’s the perfect every day wedge with any ensemble! faux suede shoes like this is really adorable! 🙂 This is such a grabby!
9. I want this lovely pop pink Verborgen magneetsluiting satchel, a designer bag by MARC JACOBS. They’re a keeper, I guess if i have this bag I’ll be over using it since it is really stunning ! I know , I am really crazy with things that are pink. There’s something in this color that drives me crazy. I have to have this baby!
My wish list won’t end with number 9 because my number 10 wish is
So how about you? Do you have a Wish list for Christmas? 🙂 let me know.♥